- Bermuda Bay: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Misty Moonlight: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Basic White: 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Use the Water Painter to add water to the Watercolor Paper.
- Press ink on a stamping block, mix the ink with a bit of water then pick it up with a Water Painter. Spread the ink randomly on the Watercolor Paper. You can let it dry a bit between layers of colour. Let dry.
- Stamp the snowflakes on the Watercolor Paper using Versamark ink. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on top, tap off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Splatter Wink of Stella on the stamped layer.
- Adhere the Watercolor Paper to the Misty Moonlight then to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting on the Basic White cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink. Use trimmer or Paper Snips to cut the end in a diagonal.
- Cut a piece of ribbon approx. 3 3/4″ long and trim end on a diagonal. Adhere it to the back of the Basic White cardstock leaving part of it showing. Add layer to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock (bigger than the snowflake die) to a piece of similar sized Foam Adhesive Sheet. Cut out the snowflake using the die.
- Use Wink of Stella to the cut-out snowflake. Add the snowflake to the card.
- Place a Rhinestone Jewel to the middle of the snowflake.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS