The tree in the “Life is Beautiful” stamp set is very versatile and I love that it can be used for different seasons! I made 3 different cards using this stamp set. You’ll see the other 2 featured here within the next few days.
- Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 1″ x 1 5/8″
- Crumb Cake: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the tree offset a little on the Crumb Cake layer using Cinnamon Cider ink.
- Stamp the birdhouse using Real Red ink.
- TIP: Make sure that the ink is completely dry before the heat embossed step or the powder will stick on the tree. I used my heat tool to heat set the ink.
- Stamp the snowflakes using Versamark on the top of the tree and the ground part at the bottom of the tree.
- Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on, tap off excess then heat with the heat tool.
- Add ribbon on top of layer and adhere ends to the back of the Crumb Cake layer. Use another piece of ribbon, tie in a bow and add to card using Glue Dots.
- Stamp greeting on the Real Red cardstock using Versamark. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on, tap off excess then heat with the heat tool. Add to the card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS