For this card, I used the designer paper and the punch as the highlight! There are so many lovely cardstock choices in the pack so you could create this easily with different patterns.
- Pretty Peacock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Punch out 5 ornaments using the designer paper and adhere to the Very Vanilla layer. I use Stampin’ Seal on 4 ornaments and dimensionals on the 5th.
- Cut off the part of the ornaments that are hanging off the edges of the Vanilla cardstock.
- Adhere all the layers to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting on Very Vanilla cardstock using Night of Navy ink, then cut out using Snips and add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Colour ribbon using the Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends, let dry. Once it is dry, wrap around the card and tie in a bow.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS