For this card, I used the Snowflake Splendor Suite for this card, but, decided to create my own kind of background paper using different coloured snowflakes.
- Highland Heather: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Balmy Blue: 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 3″ x 5 1/2″ AND 1″ x 2 1/4″
- Stamp snowflakes randomly on the Whisper White cardstock using the 3 different colours of ink.
- Adhere Whisper White layer to the Balmy Blue layer then add the ribbon. Add both to the card using Seal Adhesive.
- Cut out the snowflake with the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper using the die. Add to the card using dimensionals.
- Cut-out the small snowflake with Highland Heather cardstock, then add to the glimmer snowflake using a glue dot.
- Add the Blue Gem to the middle. These gems already have a glue dot on the back.
- Stamp greeting using the Highland Heather ink pad and add to card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS