The Snowflake Splendor Suite in the next Mini Catalogue features tons of beautiful products and features some lovely Designer Paper.
- Pacific Point: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Balmy Blue: 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere the designer paper to the card.
- Stamp snowflakes on the Balmy Blue. (I stamped on scrap paper before stamping on the Balmy Blue so that I would have a lighter colour). Use Banner Triple Punch to cut the end. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp greeting in Pacific Point ink on the Whisper White layer. Adhere to Pacific Point cardstock and add both to the card.
- Cut out 2 snowflakes from the designer paper using the matching die. I purposely picked a lighter and a darker spot so I would have to differing colours. Adhere both the card using a glue dot.
- Add a Blue Gem in the middle.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS