Here’s another fun card using the Hey Chick Product Line. Colouring the chickens with a sponge wedge and ink makes it super easy!
- Soft Sea Foam: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White: 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Run the smaller piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder to add texture. Adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the chicken twice on the Shimmery White cardstock at the top and bottom using the Daffodil Delight ink pad. Stamp another chicken on scrap Shimmery White cardstock, then cut out using the matching die.
- Use the cut-out section as a mask, place it on top of the stamped chickens and use a wedge of sponge to pick up colour from the Daffodil Delight ink pad then use it to colour the chickens. Colour the accents on the chickens using Stampin’ Blends. Add the cut-out chicken to the Shimmery White cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Add a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the Shimmery White cardstock. Add the ribbon to the back while folding it over to create a ruffle. Add more Tear & Tape to the back to adhere the layer to the card.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic Black cardstock with Versamark ink, sprinkle White Emboss Powder, tap off the excess and heat set. Cut out the greeting using Paper Snips and adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the balloon on Shimmery White cardstock with Versamark ink, sprinke Gold Emboss Powder, tap off the excess and heat set. Colour the balloon using Stampin’ Blend Markers and cut out using Paper Snips or the matching die. Add it to the card using Dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of metallic trim into a bow and add it to the balloon using a Mini Glue Dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP