- Just Jade Cardstock: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Flowers For Every Season 6”x6” Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
- Fold the Just Jade cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Use the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder to add texture to the Misty Moonlight cardstock. (As this embossing folder is 3 3/8”, you will need to put it through the die-cut machine twice)
- Add a piece of ribbon on top of the Misty Moonlight cardstock and adhere ends to the back of the cardstock. Take a smaller piece of ribbon and tie a knot.
- Adhere Misty Moonlight layer using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Cut a piece of designer paper to 2” x 5” then cut ends using the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere to card using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Stamp the greeting on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink then cut it out using a die-cut machine with the 2 ¼” circle from the Stitched Shapes Die.
- Add Enamel Dots and adhere to card using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Stamp the small sunflower twice on to Shimmery White using Memento Black Ink that has been stamped on scrap paper first so that it is less dark.
- Colour flowers using Stampin’ Blends and cut out using the coordinating die.
- Adhere flowers to the card using dimensional.
- Use Wink of Stella to cover flowers and leaves to add glimmer.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS: