What I like about this card is that you can easily recreate this design with any greeting and designer paper scraps you have on hand.
- Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 1″ x 2 1/4″
- Stamp the poinsettias randomly on the Pear Pizzazz cardstock using the matching ink pad.
- Cut strips of designer paper 1/2″, 3/4″ and nearly 1″. Cut ends and adhere to the card.
- Add a piece of ribbon to the card with the ends cut.
- Stamp greeting in Real Red ink on the Whisper White cardstock. Attach to the card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS