This card was super fun to make. I got the idea of the design from another designer and changed up the colours and stamp set and voila…a really cute card! 🙂
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 7/8″ stitched circle die
- Designer Paper: 1″ x 5 1/2″
When you open the flap, there is more stamping underneath!
- Stamp the 2 gnomes on the front of the card using Pear Pizzazz ink. I did 2 different shades of ink by stamping on a scrap paper first for the girl-gnome.
- Use the Dark Pear Pizzazz Blends Marker and tap against something hard to flick ink spots on the front of the card.
- Use the 2 7/8″ circle die from the Layering Circle Dies to cut out a circle from the front of the card.
- Cut out a 2 7/8″ circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Cut the end of the designer paper strip then take the strip of designer paper, put approx. 1″ on the back of the white cardstock and adhere. Fold the strip towards the front of the card.
- Place the Whisper White layer in card (no adhesive yet) and close the card so you can stamp the greeting through the window using the Real Red ink pad.
- Use Washi Tape (or painters tape) to cover the girl-gnome and only leave the tree at the top. Ink up stamp with Memento ink, remove the Washi Tape and stamp image through the circle. Colour the tree using Stampin’ Blends then adhere the Whisper White layer to the card.
- Stamp the gnome on Shimmery White cardstock using the Memento ink pad, then colour using Blends. Cut out using Paper Snips.
- Place gnome approx. where you will adhere it and Stamp “Christmas” to the left side of him in Real Red ink.
- Add gnome to the circle using dimensionals.
- Adhere the middle of the Whisper White circle to the strip of designer paper and pull ends through the card.
Product List (Please note, due to the links changing in my store, the items below will open my store and not the actual item. Sorry. I’m hoping to get this fixed soon)
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP