The Christmas Gleaming stamp set is quite versatile and with this card, I focused on the poinsettias. I love the Real Red and Granny Apple Green together.
- Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 3/4″ x 5 1/8″ die-cut
- Shimmery White: approx. 4″ x 5″ cardstock (3 3/8″ x 4 3/4″ die-cut)
- Granny Apple Green: 2 5/8″
- Whisper White: 1 5/8″
- Use the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut out the Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp poinsettias randomly on the Shimmery White cardstock using the Memento ink pad.
- Colour images using Stampin’ Blends.
- Die-cut the Shimmery White cardstock using the 3 3/8″ x 4 3/4″ die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Adhere layer to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Add a ribbon to the top of the layers and adhere ends to the back. Take a smaller piece of ribbon and tie a knot. Adhere all to the card.
- Cut out a 2 5/8″ Granny Apple Green square using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the greeting with Real Red ink on a piece of Whisper White then cut out using the 1 5/8″ square from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adhere to the Granny Apple Green square then add to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp another poinsettia on a scrap piece of Shimmery White, colour with Blends and cut out then add to the card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS