The greetings in the Christmas Means More stamp set are big and bold and are great for easy Christmas cards! This card took a bit more time but I thought it was worth it! 🙂
- Mossy Meadow: 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 1″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the 2 designer papers to the card.
- Stamp greeting in Real Red ink on a piece of Whisper White scrap cardstock. Cover the leaves from the poinsetta with washi tape or tape before inking the stamp, then take the tape off before stamping on the cardstock.
- Clean stamp well then stamp the leaves with Mossy Meadow ink. You can cover any parts that you do not want to accidentally ink up.
- Stamp the whole greeting again with Mossy Meadow ink on scrap Whisper White. Use Paper Snips to cut out the small words. Adhere words to the greetings.
- TIP: you could do this technique with Stampin’ Up! markers (not blends), but I found that the colour did not come out as vibrant, so the extra work was worth it! 🙂
- Cut out the greeting using the 2 15/16″ circle from the Stitched Shapes dies.
- Make 3 loops of ribbon and adhere to the back of the cut-out circle using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Add dimensional to the back of the greeting and add to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS