I had fun making this card just a little different than my normal cards.
- I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4″ x 10 1/2″, then scored it at 5 1/4″.
- I stamped the images about 3/4″ from the edge, then cut the edge with Paper Snips.
- Adhere the 1 3/4″ designer paper to the 2″ piece of Magenta Madness cardstock and adhere both to the front of the card.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card and tie in a bow.
- Colour the image with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the butterflies on the right side of the inside of the card.
- Adhere Whisper White to the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Magenta Madness cardstock.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS: