The chalkboard look with the Whisper White Craft Ink on this card is kind of fun. If you haven’t used the Whisper White pad before, it has a spongy consistency and the ink is thicker. It looks great on darker coloured cardstocks.
- Old Olive: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler: 2 1/16″ x 3 7/8″ Die
- Basic Black: 1 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ Die
- Add Whisper White cardstock in the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder and run through a die-cut machine.
- Adhere strip of designer paper to the embossed cardstock and adhere both to the card.
- Stamp the greeting in Whisper White ink on a piece of Basic Black cardstock and use the 1 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ Die from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to cut it out.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the 2 1/16″ x 3 7/8″ die from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Adhere both labels to the card.
- Stamp 2 poinsettias on Shimmery White cardstock using Memento Black ink. (Tip: it is best to make sure that the ink is completely dry before colouring)
- Colour using Stampin’ Blends, then cut out with Paper Snips. Add both the card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue – View PDF here See products online
- Bonus Day Coupons- If you spent $60 or more in July- you can redeem your coupons August 4-31! Go to store
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS