- Cardstock – Daffodil Delight (119683), Soft Suede (115318), Garden Green (102584)
- Inks – Cajun Craze (147085), Pumpkin Pie (147086)
- Misc. – In the Tropics Dies (151495), 2020-2022 In Color ¼” Ribbon – Bumblebee (153622), Linen Thread (104199), Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155), Coastal Weave Embossing Folder (151503), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Die-cut machine
- Soft Suede: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Daffodil Delight scrap to cut pineapple base
- Garden Green: scrap to cut pineapple top
- Bumblebee Ribbon: 12”
- Linen Thread: 4-5”
- Create your card base with Soft Suede cardstock. Carefully insert the top of the card into the embossing folder and run through the die-cut machine.
- Die-cut pineapple top from Garden Green scrap.
- Use a sponge to apply Cajun and Pumpkin inks to Daffodil scrap (this is to give a little colour to the pineapple base).
- Die-cut using pineapple die. Die-cut “aloha” out from this same piece.
- Apply glue to the back of pineapple base, pineapple top and the “aloha” greeting (LESS glue is better) and then adhere to the card base.
- Attach 3 Gold Glitter Enamel dots under the “aloha” sentiment.
- Criss-cross ribbon onto the top of the card and secure with a small piece of Linen Thread tied into a knot. Separate thread ends to give a “frayed” look.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS: