I made the butterfly pull through card in this post and thought I’d try a second one with a different stamp set. This cute pineapple caught my eye so I went with it! 😉
- Bumblebee: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 2 qty of 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1/2″ x 4″
- Adhere the designer paper to the Basic White cardstock, then adhere both to the card.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card and tie the ends in a knot.
- Stamp the pineapple on Basic White cardstock, then cut out using Paper Snips. Stamp the face on the pineapple using Memento ink.
- Use the punch a couple of times on the card to be long enough for the pineapple to go through.
- Fold the middle of the pineapple on both sides and add liquid glue in the middle. Press in the “window” and hold for at least 30 seconds.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White, then cut out using a Trimmer.
- Cut out another small piece of Just Jade cardstock, adhere it to the back of the greeting then add it to the card using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the second Basic White cardstock on the inside of the card then add a small strip of Designer Paper to the bottom.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP