The Bonanza Buddies Bundle (Dies and Stamp Set) will be retiring and no longer in the new catalogue. Love it? Get it while it’s still here as it is only while supplies last!
> You can see more cards made with the stamp set HERE, HERE and HERE!
- Mango Melody – 4 ¼” x 11″
- Whisper White Thick –3″ x 3″
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper 3 x 5 & scrap
- Fold the Mango Melody Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper (3 x 5) to the card front.
- Tie the ribbon around the card front about 2” from the bottom.
- Cut out the Whisper White (3 x 3) using the 2 5/8” square from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to the lower part of the square.
- Stamp the lion in Daffodil Delight Ink just above the words.
- Stamp the lion again in Daffodil Delight Ink on the 2 x 2 Whisper White Cardstock and stamp his noes and eyes in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp the mane and tail tip in Mango Melody Ink on the remaining Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the lion and the mane using the coordinating die from the Bonanza Dies.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here