This stamp set has such fun animal characters and they go with the Bonanza Dies so well. I’m not sure which animal I like the best!?
Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″; score at 4 1/4″
Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Daffodil Delight: 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp greeting in Real Red ink and adhere the layer to the card using SNAIL.
- Put the Daffodil Delight cardstock in the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run through a die-cutting machine. Adhere layer to card using SNAIL.
- Cut out 3 Pacific Point stitched circles (1 3/8″) using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adhere to card.
- Stamp the toucan on Whisper White cardstock using Memento Black ink. Colour beak with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp body of the lion with Daffodil Delight ink and his mane in Mango Melody ink. Stamp face of the lion with Memento black ink.
- Stamp the koala using Smoky Slate ink. Stamp his face with Memento ink.
- Cut all the animals using the Bonanza dies, then adhere to the card. (The lion’s face will need a dimensional)
- Stamp 3 party hats on Whisper White using Real Red ink. Stamp 3 pom-poms in Pacific Point ink. Cut out the shapes using the Bonanza Dies and a die-cut machine. Add to card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!