I played with the Washi Tape technique again with this card. After I added all the colour to the cardstock, I used a Stampin’ Spritzer with water to make the colour spread on the Watercolor Paper.
You can find more directions on the WASHI TAPE TECHNIQUE HERE!
- Melon Mambo: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper: 3″ x 3 1/4″
- Basic Black: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Use Washi Tape to pick up colour from your ink pad, place tape on the Watercolor Paper and press down on tape before removing. (Find Washi Tape Technique here)
- Once all colours have been added to cardstock, use the Stampin’ Spritzer to add water to the paper and let the ink spread. Let dry.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp image and greeting on to the Watercolor Paper.
- Use the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to the Basic Black cardstock. Tie ribbon around and adhere to the Whisper White cardstock.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here