Today I wanted to show you a striking card! I just love the pop of colours on this one and quite honestly it's a super simple one to make 🙂
Here are the supplies used on this card:
Smokey Slate: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored and folded in half at 4 ¼”
Layer 2: 5 x 3 ¾” Night of Navy
Layer 3: 4 7/8” x 3 5/8” So Saffron
Layer 4: 4 ¾” x 3 ½” Shimmer White
5” Piece of Navy Blue Seam Binding
So Saffron Scraps for Flower Punches
- Using So Saffron Ink, Ink up the large Dahlia stamp while it is laying on the table. Lay the shimmer white cardstock on top, and add a piece of paper over the top. Smooth the ink on the paper by using your open hand to make sure the stamp touches every part of the shimmer white paper.
- Stamp the wedding day sentiment in Night of Navy ink.
- Attach layers 4, 3 and 2 together using fast fuse adhesive. Flip all the layers over and add adhesive down the edges of the back. Attach the ribbon to the back using fast fuse adhesive and stick the end between the layers. Add a little fast fuse to the front to tack the ribbon down.
- Punch out 3 flowers and attach the to the card with glue dots
- Apply pearls to the middle of the flowers
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a wonderful day!
July Hostess Code to use: FFR9ASVZ
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!