While this is a great set for Valentine's Day, it is a good set for scrapbooking, anniversary cards and more! This box features the "love you" greeting from the set which fits perfectly in the small oval punch, as well as a new must-have item, Red Glimmer Paper (121790) which is so sparkly and the glitter stays put!!!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Valentine's Defined (W121941/C123057)
- Ink: Real Red Classic (103133)
- Paper: Real Red (102482), Pink Pirouette Cardstock (111351), Love Patterns Designer Series Paper (124156), Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Fancy Favor Box Die (115965), Tasteful Trim Die (120893), Small Oval Punch (119863), Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
Step by Step Directions
- Cut out Fancy Favor Box out of Love Patterns Designer Series Paper using Big Shot. Assemble box using Sticky Strip.
- Cut out handle for box using Tasteful trim die. Add handle to the box on the inside using Sticky Strip.
- Stamp "love you" in Real Red on Whisper White. Punch out with small oval punch.
- Punch large oval out of glimmer paper, add greeting on top with SNAIL.
- Punch scallop oval out of Pink Pirouette and attach other ovals on with SNAIL.
- Add to the box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
If you'd like to make cute valentine's favors like this one, you can schedule a valentine's themed class for you and your friends! Contact me today to pick a date for your "Ladies Night Out"!