I'm so excited for my kids' Valentines treats this year. I found this idea online a bit ago and just knew I had to do it too. PLUS it was super easy to "dress up" using My Digital Studio!
Here's what I created in My Digital Studio:
and here's what it looks like after I printed it:
To make the holes above and below her hand, I used my crop-a-dile and Hailey was able to help me put in all the lollipops.
Since I had to take TONS of photos to find one that worked…I also made a 12×12 scrapbook page with the photos.
This page was super fun to make…and super easy. I used the "Bright Delights" Digital Embellishments Kit #126058. $7.95
I LOVE THIS KIT!!! It's so stinkin' cute!!! You just have to get it to play with!!! I love how the colours from this kit matched so well with the colours she had on. I also created a custom paper by matching the colour of her shirt to add behind the pictures.
These 55 embellishments will make your projects burst with bright delight! They’re perfect for fun, summer designs. Use with the Trendy Trees and Good Friend Stamp Brush Sets for ultimate coordination. Coordinating colors include Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, and Tangerine Tango.
Don't forget to grab your 30 day TRIAL of My Digital Studio Express, download it online here
1) LIKE ME on Facebook and you'll get a FREE 22 page Class Tutorial!!!
2) FREE Tutorial of the Month with any online order! Check it out now
3) Earn Jo Jo Points for orders over $50 online
4) Join the Stamp Set of the Month Club More info
5) Sign up for an upcoming CLASSES….we are going to be stamping with NEW Occasions Mini Products!!!!
6) Sale-A-Bration is now on-you can join Stampin' Up! for only $150 WOW….check out the details!