Tomorrow's the day you've been waiting for! The day that the Holiday Mini Catalogue comes into effect! If you haven't received one in the mail yet, you'll have to come back tomorrow to check it out. It's absolutely FABULOUS!!!
Remember, my FREE SHIPPING SALE is still on until Sept. 6th!
If you like the vintage look, you are going to love this simple way to add some texture and visual interest with White Craft Ink. It's super simple, but may be something you've not thought of yet! This card features some new products from the Holiday Mini including the ½ Inch Lace Trim (120988), and 2 ½ Circle Punch (120906).
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Engraved Greetings (117116)
- Ink: Versamark (102283), Whisper White Craft Ink (101731)
- Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler(119685), Basic Black (121045), Love Letter Designer Series Paper (117162)
- Accessories: Distressing Kit (118762), Basic Pearls (119247), Victoria Crochet Trim (118481), ½ Inch Lace (120988), Silver Embossing Powder (109131), SNAIL (104332), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Big Shot Machine (113439), Top Note (113463), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder(119976), Heat Tool (100005), 2 ½ Circle Punch (120906)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- Card Base: 5.5 x 8.5
Designer Series Paper
- Mat: 4 x 5.25
- Stamped Image Panel: 4 x 2
- Top Note: 4 x 5.25
- Embossed Image: 3 x3
- Take any embossed image and to bring out the pattern, gently rub Whisper White Craft Ink on top.
- You can also do this with any cardstock – embossed or not – to create a vintage feel while staying away from darker distressing techniques.
- Fold card base in half.
- Distress edges of Designer Series Paper with sanding block from distressing kit, and gently rub Tea Stain ink over the paper. Attach to card base with SNAIL.
- Cut out Top Note using Big Shot from Cherry Cobbler cardstock; run back through Big Shot to emboss with Square Lattice folder.
- Layer ribbon, two pieces of Lace Trim, and one of Crochet Trim – affix to Top Note with SNAIL.
- Attach Top Note to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Versamark and heat emboss with silver powder. Cut out with 2 3/8 circle punch. Affix to card as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
White Washing is a great take on more dramatic forms of distressing, try it out on different projects to get new looks.
To join my INKredible Canadian Divas Team and be part of an amazing team who love to share ideas and stamp together, click here (password: stampingjo)
Live in Winnipeg? Want to learn some great card ideas? Need to get ready for your Christmas cards? Click here to schedule a date for a Chicks & Chocolate stamping stamping party! You supply the Chicks & Chocolate…I'll supply the FUN!