Stampin' Up recent announced that Watercolor Crayons are now available. These are a great colouring medium as they add texture and are easy to work with.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (W119887/C120633), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Crumb Cake (121030) and Garden Green (102272) Classic Ink, Regals (119803), Subtles (119802) and Neutrals (119805) Watercolor Wonder Crayons
- Paper: Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953)
- Accessories: Twill Tape (119970), Jumbo Pewter Eyelets (108432), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023), Sponges (101610)
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Top Note (113463), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Modern Label Punch (119849), 2 ½ Circle Punch (120906), Blender Pen (102845)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- 4.25 x 5.5 for card base
- 4 x 4
- 4.25 x 5.5 for stamped images
- Stamp image in desired ink.
Color with Blender Pen and Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
Tips and Tricks: To keep your crayons fresh and extend their life, take the color from the flat end of the crayon using your blender pen and apply to your project. For larger images, you can color using the chisel tip and then disburse the color using the blender pen.
- Cut Top Note out of Real Red using the Big Shot.
- Cut larger of the Scallop Squares out of Crumb Cake using the Big Shot.
- Stamp image in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and then punch out with circle punch.
- Colour image in with crayons and blender pen.
- Sponge edges with Crumb Cake Classic Ink for a vintage feel.
- Attach Scallop Square to the Top Note using SNAIL. Layer colored image on top using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Garden Green Classic on Very Vanilla cardstock, punch with Modern Label and then attach to project using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Set eyelet using Crop-A-Dile and tie knot with twill tape.
- Add glitter underneath the girl using the 2-Way Glue Pen.
Watercolor Wonder Crayons are a great tool to have on hand. They are sold by colour family so they coordinate with your cardstock, ribbon and more. To order your crayons today, visit my online store.
Use the following item numbers to purchase your Watercolor Wonder Crayons:
- 119802 Subtles
- 119803 Regals
- 119804 Brights
- 119805 Neutrals
- Artist-quality, highly-pigmented crayons
- Water soluble and easy to blend, allowing for an unlimited range of shades
- Coordinate with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors
- Available in colour collection assortments
- Contains 10 crayons per package
- Can also be used without water to colour images