This week's technique, Versamark Resist, lets you create a lot of different looks with a few basic supplies.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Autumn Splendor (116503), Thank You Kindly (111700)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), More Mustard (103162), Early Espresso (119670), Cajun Craze (119671), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Crumb Cake (120953), More Mustard (100946), Early Espresso (119686), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Glossy Cardstock (102599)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Tools: Sponges (101610)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- Image for stamping 3×3
- Stamp image as desired with Versamark on Glossy Cardstock.
Sponge classic ink over top as desired. The stamped images will resist the ink. Layer multiple colors for a rich effect.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- Gently tear Crumb Cake piece and attach to card base with SNAIL. Stamp greeting in Early Espresso as shown.
Affix stamped panel to Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard pieces with SNAIL. Attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
With dynamic techniques such as this one, keeping the card simple lets the technique stand out! This technique can easily be adapted to create many, many different looks.
The Clearance Rack Blitz is still on until Oct. 18th, don't miss out on some fabulous deals!!!!
When you get to the store, you click on clearance rack
Then click on "show all"
Don't forget to pick up some of the fabulous RED RIBBONS to wrap your Christmas Gifts!!!