With the holidays quickly approaching, we are all short on time, so this week's project shares three really quick and easy techniques – perfect for mass production of holiday cards.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Home for the Holidays (W118736/C120597)
- Ink: Early Espresso (119670) Classic Ink
- Paper: Always Artichoke Cardstock (105119), Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper (120810)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls (119247), Frost White Shimmer Paint (116854)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- 8.5 x 5.5 for card base
Designer Series Paper
- 4 x 5.25 for card front
Technique #1: Sanded Embossing
- Emboss Designer Series Paper with the Big Shot and then sand to reveal the white core.
Technique #2: Stamp on Designer Series Paper
- Stamp images on Designer Series Paper
Technique #3: Add Shimmer Paint
Using sponge dauber, sponge shimmer paint over the entire surface of the paper for shimmery fun.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- Take designer series paper and emboss with Big Shot.
- Sand to reveal snowflakes.
- Stamp image in bottom right hand corner.
- Sponge Shimmer Paint over surface of card. Set aside to dry.
- Attach to cardbase with SNAIL and top off with Basic Pearls.
Simple techniques are the perfect way to save some time and get projects done! Combine a few for a unique look.