This is a quick and easy technique that packs a punch – literally and figuratively. With the Big Shot, an Embossing Folder and a punch, you can create backgrounds that wow!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Valentine's Defined (W121941/C123057)
- Ink: Real Red (103133)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Pink Pirouette (111351), Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Accessories:), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Pretty in Pink 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (119260), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)
Tools: Heart to Heart Punch (119881), Pinking Hearts Border Punch (117649), Small Heart Punch (117193), Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- 5.5 x 8.5 for card base
- Scrap for punched hearts
- 2 x 5.5 for border punch
- Scrap for greeting
- 5.25 x 4 for mat
- Scrap for scallop oval
- Punch desired shapes and adhere to base randomly using SNAIL. Make sure you get the edges of each punched shape down completely.
- Run through the Big Shot using the embossing folder of your choice. The punched shape should now be part of the mat creating a single panel.
- Cut and fold card base in half.
- Create inlaid embossing panel as above.
- Using Pinking Hearts Border Punch create border strip with Whisper White cardstock.
- Layer ribbon pieces around the back and affix with SNAIL. Attach to embossed layer. Attach to card base.
- Stamp greeting in Real Red and punch out with large oval.
- Punch scallop oval out of glimmer paper and adhere greeting with SNAIL. Attach to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.