This week's technique, combines heat embossing on a different material – cork! I love the idea of using materials in a different way…don't you?!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Christmas Collage (121279)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Always Artichoke (105119), Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper (120810)
- Accessories: Deck the Halls Designer Fabric (121716), Cork Sheets (119819), Champagne Glass Glitter (120997), Gold Embossing Powder (109129), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430),2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Square Bigz Die (120903), 1 ¾ Circle Punch (119850), Heat Tool (100005)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- 8.5 x 5.5
Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper
- 4 x 5.25
- 3 x 3 piece
- 4 x 4 piece
- Stamp image as desired with Versamark on cork.
- Cover with gold embossing powder and tap off excess.
- Set using heat tool, be careful not to overheat.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- Attach Designer Series Paper to card base with SNAIL.
- Attach cork to card base with SNAIL.
- Stamp "25" portion of the stamp and punch out with 1 ¾ circle. Attach to middle of cork panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using glue pen add Glass Glitter around the edge of the 25.
Cut a small piece of fabric and tie into a knot. Attach with a glue dot.
Week 4 of my 12 weeks of Christmas is coming out TOMORROW….make sure you sign up for it! Exclusive to subscribers only!