Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Perfect Punches (W117022/C120516)
- Ink: Concord Crush Classic (119785)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Concord Crush Cardstock(119792)
- Accessories: Basic Pearls (119247), Pretty in Pink 5/8 Satin Ribbon (117289), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Wood Sheets (116309)
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Wide Oval Punch (119859)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- Card Base: 8.5 x 5.5
- Scrap for large oval punch
- Scrap for stamped and punched greeting
- Cut a Top Note using the Big Shot out of a Wood Sheet.
- Take the Top Note and run it back through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Stamp greeting in Concord Crush Classic Ink on Very Vanilla and punch out with Scallop Oval Punch.
- Punch out piece of Concord Crush Cardstock with Wide Oval. Attach punched piece with greeting using SNAIL.
- Attach small piece of Pretty in Pink ribbon to Top Note using SNAIL, layer punched greeting overtop using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add three basic pearls as shown.
- Attach completed Top Note to cardbase with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Just another great example of why everyone needs a Big Shot, so you can create WOW cards that look so much more complicated than they actually are. To purchase a Big Shot, or any of the supplies used in this project, please visit my online store.