Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Just Believe (W116498/C120453)
- Ink: In Color Markers (119801),Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker (100079) , Peach Parfait Classic (119783)
- Paper: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (119795), Peach Parfait Cardstock (119794), Watercolor Paper (105019)
- Accessories: Basic Pearls (119247), Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon (119265), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Word Window Punch (119857)
- Other: Spray Bottle
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
- Card Base: 3 x 11
Peach Parfait Cardstock
- Mat for Image: 3 x 4.5
- Panel for Stamped Image: 3 x 4.5
- Scrap for greeting
Large, bold, solid images are best with this technique.
- Using markers apply color to image as desired.
- Lightly mist with water and stamp image towards bottom of watercolor paper.
- Fold card base in half.
- Gently tear watercolor paper as shown.
- With SNAIL, attach Peach Parfait Mat, and then use the rip on the watercolor paper as a guide to rip the mat.
- Attach ribbon hiding ends on the back of the stamped/torn panel using SNAIL. Adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp friends greeting in Peach Pizzazz Classic Ink and punch out with Word Window. Attach to card base with SNAIL.
- Top off with three Basic Pearls.
This is just one of many techniques you can do with Stampin' Up's Many Marvellous Markers, and they are an affordable way to ensure you have a wide range of colors in your cardmaking and scrapbooking tool box. Markers are available in sets, or individually. To order markers and try out this technique today, click on shop now below.