Hello! Happy Friday!
Today I wanted to show you a bit of shabby chic look using the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
I just love the texture on this card! You can download the intructions for this card here: Fern Card
Here are the supplies used on this card:
- Crumb Cake base 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Whisper white 2 ½” x 4”
- Sponge card base with Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp card base with Honeycomb image using Crumb Cake ink and Splatter image from Gorgeous Grunge using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp fern onto Whisper White layer using Always Artichoke ink.
- Stamp post mark with Crumb Cake and Gorgeous Grunge with Early Espresso.
- Sponge edge of stamped piece with Early Espresso
- Use distressing tool to rough up the edges of stamped piece. (This distressing tool is on the retired list!)
- Wrap linen thread around stamped piece several times and tie in knot. Adhere to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Birthday with Early Espresso ink.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!
May Hostess Code to use: PP2Z9ZRJ
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!