Welcome back to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This time around we are trying something a little different- our theme this month is a 'Sketch Challenge'! We are all following the same sketch for our cards. I can't wait to see all the different ways we interpret the sketch!
Here is the sketch we were to use:
And here is my interpretation of the sketch:
How to Make It:
- First, I cut and punched the Mint Macaron strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Then I stamped it with the leaf outline punch from Grateful Bunch. (2016 Occasions Catalogue)
- Before adhering it to the Whisper White Thick card base, I tied both colors of Baker's Twine from the NEW Baker's Twine Combo Pack– which includes twin in Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron.
- Then, I cut a square of Whisper White and stamped it with the Grateful Bunch flowers and added some texture using the Timeless Textures stamp set.
- The sentiment was stamped in black.
- This layer was matted with a layer of Melon Mambo which I edged with the Clear Wink of Stella to add a little sparkly edge to it.
- Then I stamped the smaller flower stamp in Melon Mambo and punched the flowers using the matching Blossom Bunch Punch. Those punched flowers were added on to the stamped layer using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Some of the stamped flowers in the background were given a little Clear Wink of Stella treatment- my new favorite!
- I added a bit of bling to the larger flower using a Botanical Garden Jewel Embellishment. So pretty!
Stamps: Grateful Bunch: 140691 photopolymer, Timeless Textures: 140517 clear mount, 140514 wood mount
Paper: Whisper White Thick: 140272, Mint Macaron: 138337, Melon Mambo: 115320
Ink: Clear Wink of Stella: 141897 , Mint Macaron:138326 , Hello Honey: 133643, Melon Mambo:126948 , Tuxedo Black: 132708
Other: Botanical Garden Jewels Embellishments: 140585, Blossom Bunch Punch: 140612, Banner Triple Punch: 138292, Baker's Twine Combo Pack: 140555, Stampin' Dimensionals: 104430
You can shop directly for each of the supplies you need by clicking below, make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
Thanks for hopping on by! Make sure you check out the other great projects on this blog hop!
February Hostess Code to use: Q27EAVTX