The fruit basket stamp set and matching punches are ADORABLE! They make creating a card super easy!
- – Garden Green: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base
- – Daffodil Delight: 5-1/4” x 4”
- – Whisper White: scraps for die cutting and punching
- – DSP (pineapples): 5” x 3-3/4”; DSP (yellow spots): 4” x 2”
- – Ribbon: 6”; Baker’s Twine: 10”
- Adhere Daffodil Delight and then pineapple DSP to card base.
- Punch yellow DSP with Banner Triple punch to make tag. Use citrus-shaped punch to punch hole at top. Thread length of ribbon through hole and tie in a knot with Baker’s Twine. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut stitched circle from Whisper White scrap and stamp “you are the sweetest!” with Soft Suede ink spot.
- On scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp 2 pineapple bodies with Daffodil Delight ink and 1 with Soft Suede ink. Stamp pineapple tops with Lemon Lime Twist. Punch each with pineapple punch. Attach pineapples to circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere circle to tag on card front.
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!