Today’s card uses one my favourite suites in our catalogue, Broadway Bound. It’s a super fun stamp set and the designer paper that coordinates is amazing!
- Lovely Lipstick Card Stock: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” for card base
- Basic Black Card Stock: 3-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3-1/2” x 3/4” banner and 4” x 5-1/4” for inside of card and scrap for candle
- Broadway Bound DSP: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Gold Foil sheet: 2” x 4”
- Black Satin Ribbon: 14”
- Gold Mini Sequin Trim: 4″
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the diamond border on one end of the Lovely Lipstick card.
- Layer the DSP on the black panel and adhere to front top of card.
- On a scrap of white card stock, stamp a candle in Lovely Lipstick and a flame in Pineapple Punch AND on the upper left corner of large white card stock panel. Stamp “You’re Never Too Old…” on white banner in black.
- Cut out stamped candle, flame with framelits as well as “Wish” from gold foil sheet.
- Adhere candle and flame over the “i” of WISH and attach word to DSP on top of card using mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach “You’re Never Too Old” banner above the WISH.
- Tie black satin ribbon in the space between DSP layer and diamond window border. Slide Sequin Trim into the knot before pulling tight.
- Adhere white card stock panel inside card.
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!