Hey friends…who’s ready for Christmas cards?! I love making cards for Christmas and I love to use non-traditional colours. Some of you may already know this, but, pink is my favourite colour and when I get to use it on a Christmas card…it makes me happy! 😉
1. Cut Petal Pink cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; score and fold at 4 1/4″
2. Stamp snowflakes randomnly on Pool Party cardstock using Pool Party ink.
3. Use Big Shot to cut out __” circle using Layering Circles Framelits in center of cardstock.
4. Tie a bow on right hand side of cardstock going around inside circle and back of cardstock.
5. Stamp greeting on a scrap piece of white cardstock with Versamark ink, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and use heat tool to emboss. Punch out shape and adhere to card; snip off end.
6. Stamp snowman on whisper white using Memento black ink.
7. Colour in using Blends Markers, the use paper snips to cut out.
8. Use Big Shot to cut out snowflakes using the Blizzard Thinlits.
9. Pop out shapes. If needed use Big Shot Die Brush.
10. Adhere snowflakes to cut out circle using Fine Tip Glue Pen. Take circle and adhere to card under where the cut out circle will be for Pool Party layer.
11. Use dimensionals to attach Pool Party layer to card.
12. Attach Snowman to card using Dimensionals
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!