It’s Fri-YAY! Do you have big plans for the weekend? My husband is home SICK today so I don’t know that they’ll be much on our agenda, but, I may have to go out on my own tomorrow as I’m a little bored and want to do something! 😉
Today’s card is full of sparkle with the Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper and the best part is the stamp set is FREE as part of our Sale-A-Bration sale!
- Adhere Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to the Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL.
- Adhere Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper to card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp the Happy Wishes large floral word in Archival Black Ink onto the Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the coordinating sentiment above the word.
- Color in the flowers with Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Powder Pink and Old Olive inks and a Blender Pen. Squeeze the ink pads before opening to transfer the ink to the lid to use as a palette, then pick up the color and “paint” on color with the Blender Pen.
- Color over the flowers with Wink of Stella for some glimmer.
- Die-cut the sentiment with the Lots of Labels Framelits, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Tie an Old Olive Baker’s Twine bow, then attach with a Mini Glue Dot to the “Y.”
- Add a few Rhinestones floating around the word.
- Bermuda Bay card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Petal Passion DSP: 5-1/4” x “
- Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper: 5-1/4” x ¾”
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” for die-cutting label
Get the HAPPY WISHES STAMP SET for free with a min. $60 order!
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!