- Very Vanilla Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 5-1/4”; 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” for die-cut; 3” x 5/8”; scrap for tree punch
- DSP: 4” x 1
- Gold Foil: 4” x ¼”; scrap for die-cut.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla layer with the Subtle Embossing Folder, then adhere to the Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Adhere Toile Tidings DSP across the bottom of the card.
- Adhere the Gold Foil strip along the top of the DSP.
- Die-cut a Very Vanilla Stitched Rectangle and mount it onto the card front.
- Die-cut the Gold Foil Ornate Frames layer and adhere to the rectangle.
- Stamp the Perfectly Plaid tree in Garden Green ink onto Very Vanilla, punch out with the Pine Tree Punch, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the gold frame.
- Stamp the Perfectly Plaid sentiment in Garden Green onto the Very Vanilla strip. Fishtail cut the ends then pop up with Dimensionals.
- Add a couple of gold Metallic Pearlsaround the sentiment strip.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!