Hello! Happy Friday!!
Welcome back! As promised here is another Father's Day card idea, just in time for this weekend 🙂
- Basic Black Card Base: 4 ¼ x 11
- Very Vanilla insert for inside of card: 4 x 5 ¼
- Gold Foil: 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
- Striped DSP: 3 ¾ x 5
- Striped DSP for inside: ¾ x 4 ¼
- Scraps of Vanilla for the car and the banner
- Stamp Banner, Car and Husband (or other word) on the 3 ¾ x 5 piece.
- Stamp Banner and Car on scraps. Color car and cut out. I didn’t cut the wheels out just the body of the car. Attach to the stamped image with dimensionals. Cut banner out and attach with dimensionals as well.
- Color Rhinestones with Black Sharpie and add to card (wait for them to dry)
- Assemble Card.
- Attach the striped mat to the Black Card Base
- Attach the image piece to the Gold Piece and attach to card using dimensionals.
- Add strip of striped dsp to the inside bottom of the card
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a wonderful weekend!! See you here Monday for My Crafty Friends Monday!!
June Hostess Code to use: M347DTYW
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!