Hello! Happy Friday!
I've got a gorgeous card to share with you today!
How to Make It:
1. Cut and score your Crumb Cake card base.
2. Adhere Basic Black layer to card base with dimensionsals
3. Using your circle punch – punch out a circle from your post-it note – ensure that when you punch it’s at the tacky side.
4. Position punched out circle to the right of half way. Using your sponges and inks sponge in a circular motion around your post-it circle gradually increasing the colour. Start with Saffron, then curry, then pumpkin then Cajun. Go back over with the lighter colours for a smooth look.
5. When happy remove your post it and light sponge So Saffron to soften the ‘sun’.
6. Stamp your silhouette stamp in Jet Black Stazon on the left hand side with it slightly overlapping the sun. Then on the right just do a couple of the branch ends – this gives you card continuation or the illusion of a treeline. Stamp sentiment of choice at the bottom in Jet Black Stazon – this sentiment is from the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set
7. Adhere this layer to card using Dimensionals.
• Stamp Sets: World of Dreams #134186 clear-mount, 134183 wood mount, Sheltering Tree #137163
• Inks: Jet Black Stazon #101406, So Saffron #126957, Pumpkin Pie #126945, Cajun Craze #126965, Crushed Curry #131173
• Paper: Crumb Cake #121685 , Basic Black #121688, Shimmery White #121717
• Other: 1 ¼” Circle Punch #119861, Post It Notes, Stampin Sponges #101610, Stampin Dimensionals #104430
Crumb Cake – (4 1/8” x 8 ¼”)
Basic Black – (3 7/8” x 3 7/8”)
Shimmery White – (3 5/8” x 3 5/8”)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS