• Petal Pink Card Stock: 4¼” x 5½”; 1” x 3”
• Graceful Glass Vellum: 3” x 5½” (note – trim off each side about ¼” to get 5½”)
• Night of Navy Baker’s Twine: 10”-12”
1. Fold Petal Pink in half.
2. Using the blends, color the reverse of the vellum (non-raised side). Start with the lightest colors first.
3. Allow vellum to dry.
4. Attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots in the corners.
5. Banner punch the end off the strip of Petal Pink.
6. Stamp sentiment toward the banner end.
7. Wrap the Night of Navy around the left side of strip and tie into a bow.
8. Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bonus Days: For every $60net you spend in August, you’ll get $6 free in September!!!
SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- 6 FREE online classes! Get more details
- Color Your Season Products: Only available in August, while supplies last!
See Flyer Shop the products
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!