The Winter Woods stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue is not only perfect for Christmas, but, can be used with so many different cards.
- Gray Granite Card Stock : 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Merry Merlot Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 3” plus scrap for die cutting
- Foil Sheet & Glimmer Paper: 1-1/2” x 3-1/4” each
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet: two pieces 1-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Score Gray Granite Card Stock at 4-1/4” and fold in half for card base.
- Insert one side of folded card base into the Woodland Embossing Folder up to the fold and roll through the Big Shot to emboss.
- Use the Big Shot to die cut 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” scalloped oval from the center of your Merry Merlot Card Stock. (The hole will be covered.)
- Stamp birch across the front of Whisper White Card Stock with Gray Granite Ink. Adhere to Merry Merlot Card Stock.
- Apply Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet pieces to back of Sparkle Glimmer Paper and Champagne Foil Sheet.
- Use the Big Shot to cut two trees . . . one from Champagne Foil Sheet & one from Sparkle Glimmer Paper.
- Remove protective backing of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets from trees. Adhere to stamped image.
- Adhere stamped piece to card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on white scrap with Merry Merlot Ink.
- Use the Big Shot to die cut 1-1/4” x 2-1/4” oval from Layering Ovals Framelits .
- Adhere stamped oval to Merry Merlot scalloped oval.
- Attach sentiment label to card front with Dimensionals.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!