Once the new mini catalogues come out, like the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogues, it's easy to forget about all the amazing stamp sets in the Annual Catalogue! Today's card features one of those sets from the Annual catty: Wild About Flowers!
How to Make It:
- Stamp the stems in Cucumber Crush, towards the left of the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp the flowers in Calypso Coral – it’s easy to see your placement because the stamps are photopolymer!
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso – leave about 1 ½” inches below for the ribbon.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla to the Early Espresso, then wrap Baker’s Twine around this piece twice and tie.
- Adhere to Cucumber Crush, then to the Early Espresso card base.
- Stamps: Wild About Flowers (138728)
- Ink: Cucumber Crush (138324), Calypso Coral (126983), Early Espresso (126974)
- Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Cucumber Crush (138335), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Misc: Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine (138412), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Early Espresso: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 3 1/8” x 4 ¼”
- Cucumber Crush: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 3” x 4 1/8”
Thanks for coming by the blog! Enjoy your day!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG