If you love creating fun backgrounds, this technique is for you! 🙂
- Basic Black 8½ x 5½; 4-7/8 x 3-5/8
- Pear Pizzazz 5¼ x 4
- Watercolor paper 4¾ x 3½
- Using painter tape cover ¼ inch boarder around the watercolor paper.
- Fill the Spritzer bottle with water and spritz water to cover the watercolor paper.
- Randomly add a few drops of re-inker of Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron to the wet watercolor paper.
- Spritz water again to cover the watercolor paper.
- Using the Heat tool to dry the watercolor paper
- Using the Black Archival ink stamp all image
- Assemble all layer using Fast Fuse.
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE– Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!