This week I will be showcasing the cards we made in last week's card class. This one features the Sale-A-Bration stamp set: What I Love.
How to Make It:
Stamp the Whisper White layer.
- First, stamp the flower: Outline: Calypso Coral, Small Solid: Watermelon Wonder- stamped off first, Large Solid stamp: Calypso Coral- stamped off first
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive
- Stamp Timeless Textures in Watermelon Wonder
- Then punch the corners with the Project Life Corner Punch
- Wrap the Gold Metallic Thread around the layer several times to create the fanned look
- Adhere to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment and punch out using the Washi Label punch
- Use the Curvy Corner Trio punch to punch each corner of the sentiment mat layer and adhere using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment to the center of the flower
- Color the rhinestone using the Gold Wink of Stella and allow to dry
Stamps: What I Love (Sale-A-Bration)-141276 photopolymer, Gorgeous Grunge- 130514 wood, 130517 clear-mount or Timeless Textures- 140514 wood, 140517 clear-mount
Paper: Whisper White cardstock-100730, Watermelon Wonder cardstock-138334 (5.5”x8.5”, 3”x1.5”)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder ink- 138323, Calypso Coral Ink-126983, Old Olive Ink-126953, Basic Black Archival Ink- 140931, Refill- 140928 or Memento Tuxedo Black ink-132708; Refill: 133456, Wink of Stella-gold- 141898
Other: Curvy Corner Trio Punch-139683, Washi Label punch-138296, Project Life Corner Punch-135346, Iced Rhinestones Embellishments- 139637, Gold Metallic Thread-138401, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430
You can shop directly for each item by clicking on the products below, make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
Check out this week's NEW Weekly Deals too!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another card!
February Hostess Code to use: Q27EAVTX