Today starts the last month of Sale-A-Bration!! If you have yet to get all your freebies, get your wish list together soon! Today's card features one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration sets: What I Love.
How to Make It:
- Stamp flowers with Rose Red, stamping off for solid stamps and using full strength ink for the outline stamp.
- Ink dot image with Soft Suede and stamp centre of each flower.
- Stamp leaves using Garden Green and Mossy Meadow. Use blender pen to pull in colour.
- Ink small flower from set using Island Indigo and stamp to fill in spaces; use blender pen to pull in the colour.
- Use Island Indigo to ink up “Thank You” stamp and stamp sentiment.
- Sponge Whisper White piece with Rose Red. Set aside.
- Run Mossy Meadow card base through Big Shot with Woodgrain embossing folder.
- Adhere stamped Whisper White piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place large rhinestones in centre of big flowers. Colour rhinestone with Wink of Stella Gold Pen. Add smaller rhinestones to small blue flowers.
- Wrap White Bakers Twine around bottom of card and tie into bow to finish. Secure with glue dot.
- Stamp Sets: What I Love (Sale-A-Bration)- 141276
- Inks: Rose Red-129954, Mossy Meadow-133645, Garden Green-126973, Island Indigo-126986, Soft Suede-126978
- Paper: Whisper White-100730, Mossy Meadow-133676, Marina Mist-119682
- Other: Blender Pen-, Basic Rhinestones, White Baker’s Twine-124262, Big Shot-113439, Woodgrain Embossing Folder-127821, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430, Glue Dots-103683, Wink of Stella Gold Pen-141898
Thanks for stopping by today!! Before you go, check out this week's new Weekly Deals!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG