- With the 3 ¾” edge along the top of your Whisper White panel, use the Light Pool Party Blendie to lightly color the “sky” down about 2/3 of the way.
- Stamp the mountains in Crumb Cake midway down and centered horizontally.
- Stamp the sun in So Saffron in the sky to the left of the mountains.
- Stamp the land in Pear Pizzazz right under the mountains.
- Stamp the cabin in Chocolate Chip as shown.
- Stamp the trees in Tranquil Tide to the left and right of the mountains as shown.
- Stamp the water in Pool party at the bottom as shown.
- Stamp trees horizontally across the middle of the Tranquil Tide piece using Tranquil Tide ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel on top of the Chocolate Chip panel and then adhere both to the Tranquil Tide panel.
- Tie the Linen Thread around the Tranquil Tide layer and make a bow as shown.
- Adhere completed panel to the front of card base.
- Next, with Tranquil Tide ink, stamp off the trees and then stamp on the scrap of Crumb Cake.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso so that it is centered over trees.
- Punch out with the Pretty Label Punch and adhere label using Stampin’ Dimensionals referring to photo for placement.
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½” (Scrap for label)
- Tranquil Tide: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Chocolate Chip: 3 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Linen Thread 14”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!