Watercolor Trio has quickly become one of my favourites from the Summer Mini catalogue. It's just so simple and looks like you've done a lot more work that you really have!
On this card, the combination of the Top Note Die and new Lattice die, both for the Big Shot really make this card seem like you've done a lot more work. A fun Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon threaded through the horizontal slot punch tops everything off nicely.
Here's what the stamp set looks like:
Supplies For This Card
- Stamps: Watercolor Trio ( wood 117050/ cling 120084)
- Ink: Melon Mambo Classic (115656), Rich Razzleberry Classic (115658), Old Olive Classic (102277)
- Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (115316), Old Olive Cardstock (100700)
- Accessories: Melon Mambo Polkadot Grosgrain Ribbon (115611)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Die (113463), Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Horizontal Slot Punch (105089)