The SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE DESIGNER PAPER is some of the prettiest paper in the catalogue!
• Card Stock 1: Highland Heather 81/2 x 5 ½ Score 2 1/8” from each end
• Card Stock 2: Whisper White 4 x 5 ¼, scraps
• Card Stock 3: Gorgeous Grape scrap
• Card Stock 4: DSP 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 X 2
1. Score card base 2 1/8” from each end so you end up with a triple fold card.
2. Stamp White layer with phrase and flowers from stamp set using Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather ink pads. Adhere on inside of tri fold.
3. Using Big Shot Cut out the Layering oval 2 1/8” x 3” from Whisper white and a Gorgeous Grape Scallop Oval 2 1/1” x 3 1/2.
4. Adhere DSP layers to front of card.
5. Stamp Vase, mask for stem, and flowers using Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Early Espresso ink pads.
6. Adhere Stamped image to the Right Side and the Gorgeous Grape Scallop Frame to the left side. ** You want to layer the scallop oval over the Stamped oval to get your placement.
7. Adhere Rhinestones at the base of the flowers along the stem and adhere your bow using a glue dot.
- Bonus Days: For every $60net you spend in August, you’ll get $6 free in September!!!
SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- 6 FREE online classes! Get more details
- Color Your Season Products: Only available in August, while supplies last!
See Flyer Shop the products
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!