Summer is here and here's a colour combo for perfect for the summer! Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and So Saffron make for a bright and sunny combination, and it happens to work perfectly with the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper and the Tropical Party Stamp Set in the Summer Mini!
Directions for this Card
- Cut Tempting Turquoise cardbase to 5.5 x 8.5 and fold in half.
- Cut So Saffron cardstock mat to 4 x 5.25.
- Cut Confetti White cardstock to 3.75 x 5 and Island Oasis paper to 3 x 5.
- Stamp coconut image in Chocolate Chip on Confetti White, punch out with 1 3/8 circle punch. Color with classic ink using blender pens as shown.
- Punch 1 3/4 circle out of scrap of Tempting Turquoise. Attach coconut to larger circle with SNAIL.
- Attach Island Oasis to Confetti White cardstock mat with SNAIL. Attach Melon Mambo ribbon by attaching ribbon on back with SNAIL.
- Stamp Happy Graduation in Melon Mambo in upper left hand corner. Attach this panel to So Saffron mat, and then card base with SNAIL.
- Add coconut image to card by attaching with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Take 2-Way Glue Pen and add to umbrella, cover with Dazzling Diamonds and tap off excess.
With the arrival of summer comes the New Idea Book & Catalogue! The new catalogue launches July 1st, and let me tell you it is packed full of great new stamp sets and accessories that I can hardly wait to share with you! If you'd like to receive a catalogue for free, you can book a Chicks & Chocolate Class in my stamping studio featuring all new products and colours from the catalogue.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Tropical Party (W118515W/C120081), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Melon Mambo Classic (115656), Chocolate Chip Classic (100908), So Saffron Classic (105213), Tempting Turquoise Classic (100814)
- Paper: Tempting Turquoise Cardstock (102067), So Saffron Cardstock (105118), Confetti White Cardstock (102028), Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (117173)
- Accessories: Melon Mambo Polkadot Grosgrain (115611), Dazzling Diamonds (102023), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332)
- Tools: Blender Pen (102854), 1 3/8 circle punch (104401), 1 3/4 circle punch (112004)