• Thick Whisper White: 4¼” x 11”
• Whisper White: 3 ½” x 5 ½”
• Shaded Spruce: 1/8” x 5 ½”
• Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5 ½”
1. Adhere the DSP to the left side of the card
2. Hinge Stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment on the 3 ½” x 5 ½” panel. Placing your Cardstock in the right corner of the Stamparatus and laying your stamp where needed. Ink first With Granny Apple Green, move the plated down to the next hinge and stamp in Blushing Bride and then Granny Apple and so forth. Or you can do hinge 1-3-5 in Granny Apple, clean and do Hinge 2 & 4 in Blushing Bride. Attach to card overlapping the DSP using Mono Adhesive.
3. Add strip of Shaded Spruce using Tombo Multi
4. Stamp the leaves in Granny Apple Green and cut out using Framelit. Stamp Flower in Blusihng Bride and cut out using the Framelit.
5. Cut Shaded Spruce Ferns (2) and add to card.
6. Ferns and leaf on the left are adhered using adhesive. Bigger Leaf is popped up with Dimensional as well as the Flower.
7. Add Rhinestone to the center of the Flower.
- Bonus Days: For every $60net you spend in August, you’ll get $6 free in September!!!
SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- 6 FREE online classes! Get more details
- Color Your Season Products: Only available in August, while supplies last!
See Flyer Shop the products
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!