The Holiday catalogue is filled with amazing new products for fall, Halloween & Christmas. One of the cutest new product collections is the Toil & Trouble suite that contains some adorable designer paper that has super sweet witches! You can use the coordinating framelits to cut out the images from the designer paper! AND the ribbon used on this card…is amazing…Halloween or not…everyone needs this sparkly black ribbon! 😉
- Basic Black cardstock 8 ½” x 5 ½:
- Whisper white cardstock 4” x 5 ¼”
- Scrap of basic black for large circle
- Scrap of whisper white for smaller circle
- Score and fold the ½ sheet of Basic Black cardstock in half
- Ink the Buffalo plaid stamp with pumpkin pie and stamp 4” x 5 ¼” piece of whisper white
- Die cut large black circle from Layering circles framelits
- Die cut white circle from stitched shapes framelits
- Die cut witch from Toil and Trouble designer paper
- Stamp white circle with greeting from Trick or Tweet stamp set
- Layer white circle onto black circle offsetting to the right as seen in the photo
- Layer piece from #7 onto card front
- Wrap length of black glittered ribbon around stamped plaid piece and tie into bow
- Adhere your layered plaid piece to your fold black cardstock
- Use dimensionals and add witch to card front
- Add a few of the frosted and clear epoxy shapes
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- 6 FREE online classes! Get more details
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!